average rating: -- / 10

wpachero13's picture


The vertical blinds are often called course blinds. The are manufactured from plastic or steel. Their panels are horizontal and can be rotated. The may be collapsed to give a clear view of the windows or be rotated to block the sun out.


Ratings given by this member

This member has not given a rating yet.